Hillsborough Sheriff Donates Rehabilitated Horses To A Youth Ranch
The five horses that were seized during an animal cruelty investigation in Wimauma, now have a new home.
The Hillsborough County sheriff's office nursed the malnourished horses back to health and donated them to a sheriff's youth ranch in Live Oak.
They will be cared for there-- and will become part of the ranch's equestrian program.
One of the horses gave birth to a colt, which was also donated to the ranch.
- Sheriff's office hosts youth dialogue session
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Man Robs Bank Wearing Santa Claus Disguise
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Waldo agrees to pay off debt from use of center
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Escaped murder suspect found