Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
In Winter Haven a man was charged with battery after punching a woman in the face at a McDonald's drive-thru, according to police.
The incident was captured on video.
69-year-old Howard Carl Wilson, was in one lane of a drive-thru in a McDonald's on Saturday Night.
Another vehicle, in which Brittani Thomas was a passenger, pulled in front of Wilson after ordering.
Witnesses heard Wilson yelling profanities and racial slurs, according to police.
When Wilson got out of his van and approached Thomas's vehicle, she opened her door and asked what the problem was.
Wilson prevented thomas from closing her door, and, according to a police statement, before getting back in his van and leaving, Wilson punched Thomas in the face.
Officers tracked down Wilson at his home, where he said he was angry because he had been cut off and almost struck the other vehicle.
He was charged with simple battery and later bonded out of the Polk County Jail.
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's
- Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
- McDonald's Creates Olympic Sized Restuarant
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Woman Drives into Daytona Beach Ocean
- Gainesville Police Searching For Woman's Attacker
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Woman Attacked by Shark in Jacksonville
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years