Missing Coconut Creek Man's Body Found 9 Years Later
A body found inside a car that was pulled from a canal in Coconut Creek could be that of a man who disappeared nine years ago.
The body was found inside a green Thunderbird that was pulled from the water Saturday.
Although the medical examiner has yet to make a positive identification of the victim, Dinorah Perry has been searching for William Naylor for years, she said she is certain it is him.
"In my heart I really do think it's him"
Perry is the head of Missing Children International Ministries.
The non-profit group has been assisting in the search for Naylor at the request of the family.
Last week, divers narrowed their search to a canal near the 69-year-old man's Coconut Creek home.
Naylor, who was last seen in February 2005, suffered from a medical condition that may have led to his disappearance.
- Missing man's body found in Santa Fe River
- Man's Body Still Missing in Sinkhole, House Demolished
- Missing Man's Body Recovered
- Man's Body Found in Ditch
- Baker County man's body found in Santa Fe River
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face
- Body Of Missing Intern Found
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- One body found while search continues for missing boater
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat