Solar Energy Rally In Tallahassee
Hundreds of people concerned about the environment want lawmakers to tap into solar energy.
The Southern Alliance for Clean Energy put on the "Solar Uprising" event outside of the capitol.
Students and advocates wore sunglasses and demanded lawmakers to expand solar energy.
Democratic gubernatorial Charlie Crist used the rally as an opportunity to attack Governor Rick Scott.
SACE says that solar expansion has gone down since 2010, despite solar costs being cut almost in half the last 4 years.
- Charlie Crist Changes to Democratic Party
- Charter School Advocates Rally For More Funding
- Body Of Missing Intern Found
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Crist Officially Switches Parties
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- 'Senator' Charlie Crist?
- Charlie Crist Stops in Gainesville with Early Voting on his Mind
- Top Morning Stories 2/23/12