132 Men Arrested In Child Predator Sting
POLK COUNTY -- A statewide crackdown led to the arrests of more than 130 men preying on children, according to Tampa Bay area authorities.
Top law enforcement officials from local agencies including Polk and Pinellas counties announced on Tuesday the results of a four-month long joint effort to lock up child predators.
Investigators said undercover detectives posed as children online and 132 men took the bait, thinking they were meeting up for sex.
Today's technology makes it easier than ever for predators to prey and for kids to find trouble.
The 132 arrests in the four-month operation included a postal worker, a pizza man, landscaper and even an employee at Disney.
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests
- 44 Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- Couple Arrested Over Child Abuse
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- Senate Bill Aims At Longer Sentencing For Sexual Predators
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Numerous Men Uncovered in Sex Sting
- Three Men Arrested for Inhumanely Slaughtering Animals in South Florida