Two Separate Gator Attacks in Osceola and Hillsborough County
OSCEOLA and HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. -- Officials say yesterday two people in Florida were injured in separate alligator attacks.
The first happened in Lake Toho in Osceola County, where a gator bit a 9-year-old boy several times.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the boy's injuries weren't life-threatening.
Witnesses say the boy was swimming in the lake when the gator attacked.
Also Thursday, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says a woman was canoeing in the Hillsborough River in North Tampa when an alligator attacked her.
She was taken to a nearby hospital in stable condition.
- Hillsborough Sheriff Donates Rehabilitated Horses To A Youth Ranch
- Brawl Breaks Out Outside of Courtroom
- Alligator Attacks Handler During Show
- Teen Attacked By An Alligator
- Alligator attacks man
- Two Cyclists Killed in Two Separate Crashes
- One Bicyclist killed, One Bicyclist Injured in Two Separate Crashes in Marion County
- Alligators Being Kept Illegally As Pets
- Man Brings Alligator to Pool Parties for Entertainment
- Troublesome Alligator Removed From Neighborhood