Sochi Olympic Games: Search for 'Black Widow' suicide bomber
Just 2 and 1/2 weeks before team U.S.A., their families, trainers and thousands of American tourists arrive in Russia for the Winter Games --
the host city is under a terror threat.
Reports are emerging that Russian authorities are hunting a woman who may be planning an attack on the Winter Olympic Games.
She is reportedly a "Black widow," part of Russia's extremist female terrorist group.
So called because some seek to avenge the deaths of their husbands.
- Ten-Year-Old Suicide Bomber
- McDonald's Creates Olympic Sized Restuarant
- Acclaimed Film Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide
- Autopsy Report Shows What Killed Boston Bomber Suspect
- No Hunger Games: Mobile Pantries
- Hunger Games: Students Giving Back
- Suicide Bomb Shootings Kill Nine in Northern Iraq
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- The Pope's Final Speech
- Fundraising For Local Olymipians' Families To Go To Sochi, Russia