Ukraine's Ousted President is Missing
The Obama administration is signaling that it no longer recognizes Viktor Yanukovych as Ukraine's president.
Yanukovych fled the capital over the weekend in the wake of the deadly protests seeking his ouster, and the White House says he is "not actively leading the country."
Senior U.S officials are scheduled to meet with political, business and civil society leaders in a series of meetings in Kiev over the next couple of days.
- Possible Deal In Ukraine Crisis
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens
- Protesters in Orlando Against Animal Treatment at SeaWorld
- Former Employees Of Citizen's Co-op Protest For The Second Day In A Row
- Ferry Sinks Off Of South Korea Coast, Hundreds Still Missing
- Former Miss Venezuela Monica Spear Killed During Robbery
- The Pope's Final Speech
- Greece, Gold Mine Protest
- Malaysian Airlines Plane Crash in Ukraine
- UF Student From Ukraine Concerned As Tensions Rise in Eastern Europe