Your Health: Teen Exercise
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- A new study suggests that high school students aren't getting nearly enough exercise. Researchers found that less than nine percent of kids were getting the recommended 60 minutes of daily exercise.
Students need to make sure they stay active.
- Your Health: New ways to exercise your glutes
- Gainesville Health & Fitness Glute Exercises
- Your Health: Age and Exercise
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Gainesville Health & Fitness: Workout on-the-Go
- Help for High Blood Pressure
- Exercise over the holidays
- Your Health: Raiding the Refrigerator
- Your Health: Antibiotics
- Your Health: Excercises for Improving Posture