Cyber Sex Sting
15 arrests have been made following a cyber crime sting operation in Saint John's County.
The operation involved undercover detectives posing as juveniles or parents online to arrange for suspects to meet with them at an undercover house.
Between March 13th and March 17th, the suspects allegedly solicited a parent or child online.
The suspects also traveled to the home, allegedly for sexual activity with children between the ages of 13 and 14.
As they arrived at the home, they were taken into custody.
The suspects range in age from 10-49 years old.
Among those arrested included a school bus driver, a navy sailor, and a criminal justice student.
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests
- 114 people arrested in sex sting
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- UF students, registered sex offender among 15 arrested in sex sting
- 44 Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting
- Four Netted in Prostitution Sting
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- 132 Men Arrested In Child Predator Sting
- Drug Sting
- Successful drug sting in Putnam County