Cyber Sex Sting
15 arrests have been made following a cyber crime sting operation in Saint John's County.
The operation involved undercover detectives posing as juveniles or parents online to arrange for suspects to meet with them at an undercover house.
Between March 13th and March 17th, the suspects allegedly solicited a parent or child online.
The suspects also traveled to the home, allegedly for sexual activity with children between the ages of 13 and 14.
As they arrived at the home, they were taken into custody.
The suspects range in age from 10-49 years old.
Among those arrested included a school bus driver, a navy sailor, and a criminal justice student.
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- Drug Sting
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Silver Springs Man netted in internet sex sting
- Update on Sex Sting
- Numerous Men Uncovered in Sex Sting
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Undercover Sex Sting Nabs Seven Men, as Police Blame Paper for Exposing Operation
- School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting
- E-Commerce and Social Media Sites Identified as Tools in Sex Sting Operation