Financial Firm Shooting
Police in Boca Raton are investigating a murder-suicide inside a financial firm at the Comerica bank building.
According to a police spokesman, Scott Edgerton shot and killed his wife,Sharon Bellingham, then turned the gun on himself.
Court records show the couple had been married since1986.
Neither had prior arrests or criminal records, and no one else was injured.
Investigators are working to determine what led to the shooting.
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis
- UF Hires Private Firm To Investigate Shooting Of Grad Student
- Fort Hood Gunman's Shooting Rampage Followed Over Denial Of Request For Leave
- Deputy Set To Leave Hospital After Shooting
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- Lake City Officer Cleared in Shooting
- Police Officer-Shooting
- Fatal Police Shooting
- Theater Shooting Suspect Back In Court
- Man Dressed as Rambo Arrested After Bar Shooting