Financial Firm Shooting
Police in Boca Raton are investigating a murder-suicide inside a financial firm at the Comerica bank building.
According to a police spokesman, Scott Edgerton shot and killed his wife,Sharon Bellingham, then turned the gun on himself.
Court records show the couple had been married since1986.
Neither had prior arrests or criminal records, and no one else was injured.
Investigators are working to determine what led to the shooting.
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis
- UF Hires Private Firm To Investigate Shooting Of Grad Student
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting
- Police Officer-Shooting
- Fatal Police Shooting
- New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Shooting in Bradenton