Possible Wage Increases in 2014
This is always good news: you could could be getting a raise next year.
But it might not be as much as you think you deserve.
Employers anticipate increasing worker salaries by an average of 2.9% in 2014.
This is slightly better than the 2.8% boost they gave this year, according to a study by Mercer.
The consumer watch company says part of the downward pressure of salaries come from the unemployment rate remaining high.
Nearly 12 million Americans are out of a job.
- Unemployed Floridians No Longer Receiving Unemployment Checks
- States Raising Minimum Wages on January 1st
- New Report on Minimum Wage
- Adopt-A-Pet 2/20/2014
- Celebrations 3/4/2014
- Florida's Minimum Wage Jumps to $7.93 Per Hour in 2014
- State Raises Minimum Wage and Workers' Hopes
- With New Year Comes New Minimum Wage for Florida Workers
- 12/30/13 Fitzness Minute: Tips for 2014
- Adopt-A-Pet 1/7/2014: Second Chance Rescue And Rehoming