Possible Wage Increases in 2014
This is always good news: you could could be getting a raise next year.
But it might not be as much as you think you deserve.
Employers anticipate increasing worker salaries by an average of 2.9% in 2014.
This is slightly better than the 2.8% boost they gave this year, according to a study by Mercer.
The consumer watch company says part of the downward pressure of salaries come from the unemployment rate remaining high.
Nearly 12 million Americans are out of a job.
- Workers Receive Over $9K in Back Pay
- Unemployed Floridians No Longer Receiving Unemployment Checks
- North Central Florida Wage Theft Task Force Holds Workshop
- New Report on Minimum Wage
- States Raising Minimum Wages on January 1st
- With New Year Comes New Minimum Wage for Florida Workers
- State Raises Minimum Wage and Workers' Hopes
- Florida's Minimum Wage Jumps to $7.93 Per Hour in 2014
- Minimum Wage to Increase in January
- How the Minimum Wage Increase Will Impact Local Businesses