Mega Millions Fever
Mega Millions fever is crossing the country with the gigantic loterry jackpot set for 11pm tonight.
A lucky winner has a chance of winning one of the biggest jackpots ever of 586 million dollars.
If someone wins tonight they can walk away with 316 million dollars if they choose to take the lump sum payout before taxes.
From coast to coast, ticket sales are soaring.
If nobody wins tonight, there will be another drawing on Friday and if noone wins then, the prize could pass one billion dollars by Christmas Eve!!
- Dengue Fever Cases Show Up in Florida
- Tailgate Fever- 'Home-Gating' Tips
- Mega Millions Jackpot Now $640 Million
- Mega Millions Mystery
- Mega Millions Increases Final Jackpot to $656M
- Kansas Says Mega Millions Winner Has Come Forward
- Alleged Mega Millions Winner Says She Lost Ticket
- $425 Mega Millions Jackpot
- North Central Florida Residents Play to Win Near Record Mega Millions Jackpot Despite the Odds
- Target Data Breach Affected 70 Million