Radio Station Bans Bieber Music
A radio station in Miami is giving Justin Beiber the silent treatment after his arrest Thursday and brief jail stay.
101.5 Lite FM is not the only radio station taking a stand against him.
Michael Castner, a DJ for Courtland Z-100, says they are also banning his music until he gets some help.
The station Hot 89.9 in Ottawa is doing the same and has even started a campaign against the teen sensation on the radio stations facebook page.
Justin Beiber is accused of drunk driving, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
- Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
- Local Sports Radio Station Hosts Charity Auction
- Political Talk Show Moves Online Following Radio Station Format Change
- Astronaut Makes Music Video Aboard Space Station
- Woman Set on Fire at Gas Station
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Florida Same Sex Couples File Suit Against Marriage Ban
- Liquid Ban In Russia
- Same-SexMarriage Ban Opposition
- Bush: Van Cliburn Spread Peace Through Music