University of Florida students and the surrounding community came together to learn how to save lives.
Members of Gator Savers along with HeartSafe City held CPR and AED sessions on Saturday.
For just five dollars, attendees had the opportunity to receive their CPR and AED certifications.
With three sessions, the number of participants rocketed past 800.
Trained professors and professionals assited participants throughout each session.
Session participants also had the opportunity to give blood and sign up fo bone marrow , organ and tissue registries.
Gator Savers is a registered UF organization on a mission to increase the awareness of the importance of blood supply and to educate people on how to handle cardiac emergencies.
- No CPR, Woman Dies
- Deputy vs. Gator
- 12/5/13 Pet of the Day: Gator
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
- 11/13/12 Pet of the Day: Gator the Rottweiler
- 10/17/12 Pet of the Day: Gator
- Gator Marching Band Heading to London for Olympics
- Two Separate Gator Attacks in Osceola and Hillsborough County
- Bo Diddley Remembered as a True Life-Saver
- Alachua County Will Purchase High Tech Energy Saver