Liquid Ban In Russia
The TSA has temporarily banned carry-on liquids on flights between the United States and Russia.
The ban also includes gels, aerosols and powders.
The ban is a response to information reported Wednesday that terrorists might conceal explosive materials in toothpaste and cosmetic tubes.
These items will be allowed in checkbags.
Passengers will also be allowed to board with prescription medications.
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa
- Ceremony For 12th Anniversary of 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
- G7 Nations Suspend Planning For Russia Summit
- Volunteer Terrorists at the Airport
- New Plan Speeds Up Airport Security
- Jacksonville International Airport Open Again After Being Shut Down for Removal of Destructive Device
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Florida Same Sex Couples File Suit Against Marriage Ban
- Radio Station Bans Bieber Music
- Same-SexMarriage Ban Opposition