Turning An Idea Into A Reality: Starting Your Own Business
Starting your own business can be very risky but with enough time, and elbow grease, entrepreneurs can find their road to success.
If you're thinking about taking the plunge it's always nice to have a little advice.
TV20's Lauren Lettelier had a chance to speak with Byron Young, the owner of Cordaroy's in gainesville. Young talks about how he turned his dream into a reality.
Cordaroy's appeared on ABC's Shark Tank. You can check out more on that show here: http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank
- Summer Shape Up: Healthy Cookout Ideas
- Your Health: Starting On New Year's Resolutions
- Summer Shape Up: Start Your Day With a Workout
- Easter Craft Ideas
- Creative Graduation Gift Ideas
- Gift Ideas For Moms and Grads
- Ideas From the Design Diva for Dads and Teachers
- DIY Summer Party Craft Ideas
- Design Diva's Ideas for Weddings and Baby Showers
- Design Diva's Craft Ideas for the 4th of July