Colorado Voters to Decide on Recreational Marijuana Use
It seems it's up to the voters of Colorado to decide if marijuana smokers can light up freely.
State lawmakers decided to place the issue on the November ballot, leaving the legality of recreational marijuana smoking up to voters.
Supporters of Initiative 30 submitted a petition with over 170,000 signatures to Colorado's secretary of state to get the issue on the ballot.
Voters hit the polls on November 6th.
- Colorado House Passes Bill on Marijuana DUIs
- Wildfire burns in Colorado
- Witness Account of Colorado Movie Theater Shooting
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- Voters Unsatisfied with Presidential Choices
- Crime Rings Using Stolen Tide as Currency
- Al Qaeda attempts to use a sophisticated new bomb.
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- Using Technology To Help Keep Fitness Goals on Track
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?