Apple Pays for Reception Troubles
IPhone 4 users will be reimbursed for reception troubles. Apple has settled a class-action lawsuit filed about the issue. They are promising to pay $15 or give a free case to everyone in the US who owns the phone. When the smart phone came out nearly two years ago, it was a huge seller, but some owners began complaining of frequently dropped calls. Apple determined the antenna was the problem. At the time, users were offered a free case to fix the problem. More than 21 million IPhone 4 owners are eligible for the payout.
- No Trouble Reported as Biggest Solar Storm in Years Arrives
- Apple Stops Taking iPhone 5 Orders
- Apples iPad Has A New Competitor
- NOON UPDATE: Another Carnival Cruise Ship in Trouble
- Obama Picks Budget Official to Run Troubled IRS
- Polo Tycoon Will Pay $46 Million in Deadly DUI Crash
- White House Helps Pay for NYPD Muslim Surveillance
- Who Pays When President Politicks?
- Reception Honoring Eric Han
- Students Cater Judge Groeb's Investiture Reception