Astronaut Makes Music Video Aboard Space Station
It's being called the first music video made in space.
In an online video, astronaut Chris Hadfield sings the David Bowie song "Space Oddity" while floating around in zero gravity aboard the International Space Station.
The video features shots of a floating guitar that would look like a Hollywood special effect anywhere else. It also shows arresting images of the space station orbiting over Earth.
Hadfield and astronaut Thomas Marshburn are scheduled to return to Earth on Monday.
Here's the video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo&feature=g-trend
- Astronauts Tackle Chore Backlog on Spacewalk
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law
- Apple Unveils Apple Radio
- Online Series 'House of Cards' Makes Emmy History
- Space Shuttle Atlantis 'Go' for Public Viewing
- Jury to be Sequestered in Loud Music Killing Trial
- Motorcyclist Dies After Road Rage Incident at Gas Station
- Dragon Arrives at Space Station in Historic 1st
- Glenn Chats With International Space Station
- Music Video-Making Craze Sweeps UF Athletics and Beyond