3 GOP Primaries Today
MILWAUKEE (AP) - Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney is looking for victory today in the GOP primaries in Wisconsin and Maryland -- as well as in the District of Columbia, where rival Rick Santorum is not on the ballot.
Right now Romney has exactly half of the 1,144 delegates needed to win the nomination. Today 95 delegates are at stake.
Romney is holding a campaign event today and also has a primary night party scheduled in Milwaukee as his confidence grows that he will be the nominee to face President Barack Obama.
- Obama Chides GOP Ahead of Illinois Primary
- Presidential Race Overshadows Florida Primary
- Romney Looks to Build Lead with Illinois Primary
- Romney Wins All But 9 Delegates in Primary Sweep
- Rubio's Immigration Push a Potential Lift for GOP
- City Council Wants Guns Banned at GOP Convention
- GOP Delegates Keep Busy Despite Isaac Delay
- Analysis: Obama, GOP Size Each Other Up for Deals
- GOP Candidate Rick Santorum Sweeps Three States
- GOP Campaigns in Contrast