President Obama Receives Majority Vote In Recent Poll
According to Wednesday's Rasmussen Report, a majority of registered voters support President Obama nationwide.
The poll shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, but it is very close with Mitt Romney earning 45 percent of the vote.
Both campaigns insisted they have a better economic plan on Wednesday.
The two presidential candidates will face off in a three prime-time debates with the first one scheduled on October 3.
The matchups usually draw the biggest audience of the campaign and this year they assume a special importance with the race being so close.
- Poll Shows President Obama Ahead in Swing States
- Thousands Of Floridians Have Already Voted In General Election
- Young Voters React to President Obama's DNC Speech
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Byerly, Martin, Hutchinson Move Forward to November Elections
- Romney-leaning Super PAC Raises $6M in January
- Arizona Sheriff Responds to Shocking Allegations
- Mitt Romney Continues to Succeed
- Presidential Campaign Heats Up