Pentagon Looks Into Motivation Behind Soldier's Deady Rampage
The Pentagon is looking into what snapped in an American soldier, accused of going off base on a deadly shooting spree that left 16 Afghan civillians dead.
The soldier had been deployed to Iraq three times and is believed to have seen a lot of combat. Whether he had been treated for post-traumatic stress disorder is under question.
And as Washington continues to look into reasons behind the massacre, other troubling questions about deadly backlashes arise. ABC's Lama Hasan has that story.
- Soldier's Attorney Plans Trip To Afghanistan
- Wife Defends Soldier Accused in Afghan Rampage
- 2 Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan IED Attack
- Soldier Killed in Afghanistan Buried in Panhandle
- Pentagon: Military Casualties in Colorado Shooting
- 4 US Troops Feared Dead in Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan
- Shooting Rampage: Update
- Soldier from Melrose dies in Combat in Afghanistan
- NCF Soldier Dies In Afghanistan
- Soldier Leaves for Afghanistan after Home Burns Down