Obama Torn on Attacking Syria
President Obama is weighing the decision of whether or not to attack the Syrian government.
Syrian activists say hundreds of people were killed in an attack.
U.S. officials are not directly tying the attacks to the head of the Syrian government, but say they are ready to strike if Obama calls for it.
Defense strategists say warships carrying cruise missiles have already moved into the region.
Russia, a Syrian ally, is saying the government had no involvement in the attacks.
- Obama Pledges Continued Pressure on Syria
- US and 5 Arab nations attack IS in Syria
- McCain Calls for US to Lead on Syria Airstrikes
- Mack Attack Ad Blasts Nelson Over Obama Pipeline Call
- Obama Reignites Political Debate Over Cuba
- Obama: Afghan Shooting Inquiry Will Be Thorough
- Syria Strike Possibility Rattles Markets
- Germany Pessimistic on World Agreement Over Syria
- Cease-Fire Negotiations Underway in Syria
- American Woman Among Two Journalists Killed in Syria