B-P Oil Spill Lawsuit
Almost two years after the B-P disaster in the gulf, the oil giant was set to go on trial today in New Orleans, but court is now on hold for a week.
With signs both sides are working to hammer out a settlement.
The civil trial could cost B-P tens of billions of dollars in damages.
If a settlement is reached, it could keep reams of evidence out of the hands of criminal prosecutors.
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed for Settlement Talks
- Judge Hears Details of Gulf Oil Spill Settlement
- Isaac Threat to Gulf Well Beyond New Orleans
- New Orleans Police Officers Sentenced in Bridge Shootings
- Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured
- Oil Spill Could Reach Fla. Beaches In Coming Days
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Contaminated Seafood A Growing Concern After BP Oil Spill
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill