A few people in Arizona are recovering from a lot of bee stings.
A swarm attacked outside a home yesterday afternoon.
Reports say that the beekeeper and his family were trying to exterminate the hive.
The Mesa Fire Department reposponded and it looked like a blanket of snow fell as crews sprayed down the entire back yard.
Reports say that the two kids, under ten years old, were stung more than 40 times and that the children's mother was stung more than 70 times.
One witness could not believe what she saw.
Lexi Pillow, Witness "We turned to the right and we saw this beekeeper and this girl in the driveway and she had hundreds of bees all over her and she was freaking out...shaking them off of her...and we saw the beekeeper had another boy...He was trying to push them away somewhere."
Neighbors have been warned that there are still bees in the area.
There are no reports of any life threatening injuries.
- Busy Bees (National Honey Bee Awareness Week)
- Pesticide May Harm Bees
- Member of The Bee Gees loses battle with cancer
- Young Spelling Bee Champion
- New Spelling Bee Champion
- New Rules for National Spelling Bee
- Bees Buzzing in North Central Florida for National Honeybee Day
- 2 Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan IED Attack
- Shark Attacks Reach A Decade High
- Passenger Attacks Crew on NC-to-Florida Flight