Bond Increased for Father Accused of Facebook Murders
Mountain City, Tennessee
The bond has been increased for a man who is accused of killing a couple who deleted his daughter as a friend from Facebook.
A Johnson County Sheriff said the victims had complained to police that Marvin Potter's daughter was harassing them after she was deleted.
Potter has been charged with two counts of First-Degree Murder in the early February killings.
The bond rose from $200,000 each to $700,000 dollars for each count.
The couple had a child, who was found unharmed.
The District Attorney's office will at some point decide if prosecutors will pursue the death penalty in this case.
- Aaron Hernandez's Cousin Held Without Bond in Connection to Murder Case
- Father Accused of Murdering Child
- No Bond for Florida Couple Accused of Kidnapping Kids
- "Blade Runner" Accused of Murdering Girlfriend
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- CIA Accused Of Spying On US Senate Intelligence Committee
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Facebook Leads to Kidney Transplant
- Deegan Bonded Out Of Jail