Child Abuse Update
There are new details out today about the child abuse case out of Wisconsin we reported yesterday.
The biological mother of the 11-year-old girl who was allegedly tortured and starved by her own family spoke out.
The mother who lives in Texas says she gave up custody of her daughter around 2006 because she was homeless and in a bad relationship at the time.
That's when her father received custody.
The mother says she tried to keep a relationship with her daughter, but her father wouldn't let her.
She will be in Wisconsin trying to get her daughter back, who is now in the hospital.
- Child Abuse Update
- Child Abuse Reported In Columbia County
- Officials Admit Mistake in Child Abuse Case
- Alachua County Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Right Place, Right Time...Cop Catches Child Abuse
- Couple Arrested Over Child Abuse
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse, After Suffocating 2-Month-Old Baby
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse