Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting
Hundreds gathered at a Chardon church Tuesday night following the deadly school shooting at Chardon High School in Ohio.
Three students died as a result of their injuries from the Monday morning shooting that left two others injured and one student under arrest.
The church was filled with people and nearly a thousand others assembled on the church's grounds.
A monitor outside the church provided a video feed, as the community prayed and remembered those killed.
- Vigil Held For Victims In California Shootings
- School Shooting Leaves 4 Wounded in Ohio
- 1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Ohio High School Shooting
- Second Student Dies in Ohio School Shooting
- School Shooting In Ohio
- Teen Charged as Juvenile in Ohio School Shooting
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- Missing Teen Vigil
- Ohio Takes On Easter
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter