Cops and Cupcakes...Coming to a TV Show Near You?
Cops and cupcakes are not two words you often hear together.
But these two men, who first met while working as police officers, say their mutual appreciation for baking could lead to a spot on a Food Network show.
They say they've been baking for friends and family for some time. But now they've cut an audition tape for the program "Cupcake Wars."
They should know if they have a chance to compete on the program by the end of the week.
- Star of "Gainesville" reality show arrested
- What Does Dad Mean to You?
- Retired cop mistakenly fires gun while showing it to doctor
- How Millennial Are You?
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?
- Teen Impersonates Cop
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Ocala families see increase in visitors after reality show
- TB Goods site of new reality show