At least two dozen people face charges following a major drug bust in Arkansas.
The suspects are accused of distributing crack cocaine.
Federal law enforcement officers raided the two-year operation and rounded upthese suspects yesterday.
At least ten others are still on the run.
Police say the organization was responsible for distrubuting three to four kilograms of cocaine per month.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (D-E-A) traced the illigeal drug ring to Mexico.
- Natural Gas Spill in Gulf of Mexico
- Arkansas Man Drowns Off Panama City Beach
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust
- Prison Riot Breaks-Out
- Major Shift in War on Drugs
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests
- 44 Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting