Four months after being cleared of murdering her roomate, Amanda Knox is moving on.
The 24-year-old has reportedly reached a deal with a publishing house that will earn her close to four-million dollars for her memoirs.
Knox and her husband spent four years in an Italian prison, after being convicted of the stabbing death of her roommate.
knox and her former boyfriend were released from prison in October after an Italian court overturned their convictions.
Sources say knox kept regular diaries while in prison, which will be used to help write the book.
Her former boyfriend is expected to begin marketing his memoir later in February.
- Amanda Knox's Murder Conviction Reinstated
- 8 More Bodies Found on Capsized Ship Costa Concordia
- 103 Booked In Immigration Bust
- 2 Groups Urge Brevard Library to Restock Racy Book
- Zimmerman Juror is Pitching a Book
- Italian Divers Find 4 More Ship Bodies
- Area 96 Year Old World War II Veteran Awarded Bronze Star
- Books, Inc. and Book Lover's Cafe are Closing Their Doors
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill