Man Kills Dad Outside of Day Care
The jury selections began yesterday in the case against an Atlanta-area man accused of shooting another man outside of a day care.
Hemy Neuman is accused of killing Rusty Sneiderman in November of 2010.
Prosecutors say Sneiderman had just dropped off his 2-year-old son at a day care when Neuman allegedly pulled up behind him and opened fire.
Prosecutors argue the shooting happened because Neuman was allegedly having an affair with Sneiderman's wife.
But Neuman's attorneys say he was not in his right mind.
He has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
- Dad Accused of Killing Kids, Self Wanted New Life
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Three Killed At Day Care
- 2 Killed, 9 wounded outside Empire State Building
- Car Crashes into Day Care in Orlando
- Health Care Cost Estimates Released
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)
- Zoo Atlanta to Offer Admission to Dads on Sunday
- Clay County man shot and killed in front yard
- Man Convicted Of Killing Two Relatives Executed