Man Kills Dad Outside of Day Care
The jury selections began yesterday in the case against an Atlanta-area man accused of shooting another man outside of a day care.
Hemy Neuman is accused of killing Rusty Sneiderman in November of 2010.
Prosecutors say Sneiderman had just dropped off his 2-year-old son at a day care when Neuman allegedly pulled up behind him and opened fire.
Prosecutors argue the shooting happened because Neuman was allegedly having an affair with Sneiderman's wife.
But Neuman's attorneys say he was not in his right mind.
He has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
- Three Killed At Day Care
- 2 Killed, 9 wounded outside Empire State Building
- Health Care Cost Estimates Released
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Brawl Breaks Out Outside of Courtroom
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Funeral for Journalist Killed
- New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
- Killed Navy Seal Team 6 Member Identified
- Autopsy Report Shows What Killed Boston Bomber Suspect