Mom Runs Over Child (Texas)
A 32-year-old woman was dropping her two children off at her mother's house, when she accidentally ran over her son.
She watched her daughter head towards the house, but couldn't see the boy.
Police say she started backing up while looking for her son, but did not realize he was behind the car as he picked up a box that had fallen from his backpack.
The boy suffered critical injuries from head to toe and was rushed to the hospital.
The boy died from his injuries after arriving at the hospital.
Police are calling the incident a tragic-accident and the case will be referred to a grand jury.
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Tan Mom Won't Be Indicted
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- Woman Burns Boyfriends Son
- Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
- Couple Arrested Over Child Abuse
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Child with HIV "Functionally Cured"
- Son Charged With Mom's Murder