Presidents Race On Ice
In honor of Presidents Day yesterday, the presidents raced on ice at the Islanders hockey game.
Teddy Roosevelt was knocked to the ice by Thomas Jefferson.
Roosevelt exacts his revenge by jumping onto the ice from the stands knocking all of the competitors to the ice.
In the end, George Washington crawled to victory.
- President Obama on Guns
- Vice President Biden in Honduras
- TV20 Does the Ice Bucket Challenge!
- Jeb Bush To Announce If He Will Run For President
- Ukraine's Ousted President is Missing
- A Florida University President suing the Federal Government
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- The Catch Of The Snow Day
- Man Kills Dad Outside of Day Care
- National Ice Cream Day at Sweet Dreams