Presidents Race On Ice
In honor of Presidents Day yesterday, the presidents raced on ice at the Islanders hockey game.
Teddy Roosevelt was knocked to the ice by Thomas Jefferson.
Roosevelt exacts his revenge by jumping onto the ice from the stands knocking all of the competitors to the ice.
In the end, George Washington crawled to victory.
- Vice President Biden in Honduras
- President Obama on Guns
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- A Florida University President suing the Federal Government
- Ukraine's Ousted President is Missing
- Man Kills Dad Outside of Day Care
- The Catch Of The Snow Day
- National Ice Cream Day at Sweet Dreams
- Teenage Son Arrested in Shooting of ICE Agent Father
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers