Producer Wins Lottery.. Twice!
She won $100,000 off the Georgia lottery just a few months ago, now a CNN producer is celebrating a big lottery win again.
But this time in the tune of one-million-dollars.
When she won the first time, she said she paid bills and bought a new car.
This time, she won't go crazy.
She is going to buy a new, "fun" car.
She will also help out her mom and other people who need help.
- Metro PCS Robber Strikes Twice
- Winning Lottery Ticket Sold In North Central Florida
- Ariz. Lottery Says Winner Claims Half of $588M
- Academy Award Winning Actor Ernest Borgnine Dies
- House Catches Fire Twice in Two Days
- Florida Lottery Warns of Lottery Scam
- Live With Gator Growl Producer
- Spending More To Produce Less
- Boys and Girls Club Wins Award
- Leanetta McNealy Wins Alachua County School Board Runoff