School Shooting Leaves 4 Wounded in Ohio
CHARDON, Ohio (AP) - Officials say five students were wounded in a shooting at their high school outside Cleveland and one person is in custody.
FBI agent Scott Wilson said after Monday morning's shooting that there was one suspected shooter. He wouldn't discuss the extent of the students' injuries.
The shooting was reported around 7:30 a.m. Monday at Chardon High School.
Chardon is about 30 miles east of Cleveland.
- 1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Ohio High School Shooting
- Gunfire Leaves Two Dead, Seven Wounded in Pittsburgh Clinic Shooting
- School Shooting In Ohio
- Second Student Dies in Ohio School Shooting
- Teen Charged as Juvenile in Ohio School Shooting
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting
- Home invasion shooting leaves one dead and two others wounded
- Hundreds of Students March Back to Ohio School
- Rumored school shooting leaves parents concerned in Marion County