So many of us use them--but now the FDA is warning consumers about a number of spinbrushes.
The Food & Drug Administration is targeting the battery powered Arm & Hammer Ppinbrush or the Crest Spinbrush as it was called before 2009. The agency reports parts have flown off, chipping teeth and becoming a chocking hazard, especially for small children. The pieces are said to fly off the toothbrush at high speed. For a complete list of faulty spinbrushes you can visit www.fda.gov and search for "toothbrush."
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Ambert Alert Issued for Two Young Boys
- U.S. Issues Global Travel Alert Citing Al-Qaida Threats
- Consumer Alert: Seat Buckle Recall
- USDA Begins Tweeting Food Recall Alerts
- CONSUMER ALERT: Bumble Bee recalls select tuna products
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Amber Alert Issued for Hillsborough County Teen
- Gilchrist County Bank of America Scam Alert