Washington Avalanche Kills Three
A terrifying and deadly avalanche rocked Washington over the weekend. Authorities have confirmed that 3 are dead and 8 are missing. It happened early yesterday at a popular ski resort about an hour northeast of Seattle in the Cascade Mountains.
A Massive search and rescue is underway, as several groups of skiers were caught in the deadly rush. King's County sheriff's Office said that all of the skiers were experienced and had the appropriate equipment. Heavy snow, a reported 2 feet of snow, has fallen in the area overnight Saturday.
- French Avalanche Kills Nine
- Three Killed At Day Care
- Three Killed in Shooting Near Texas A&M University
- Avalanche Victim Identified
- Avalanche Victims Identified
- New Details in Washington State Double Murder/Suicide
- Judge to Rule on Washington Pharmacies Offering Plan B
- Opponents Block Washington State Gay Marriage
- Plane Crash Kills Three From North Central Florida
- Two Adults, Four Kids Killed in Three Vehicle Crash