Woman Burns Boyfriends Son
A 2-year-old suffers from second degree burns on his hands in Texas.
Police say it may be at the hands of his fathers girlfriend.
The childs father called 9-1-1 when he walked into his house to find his son crying and peeling skin from his hand.
The father had left his son with his 21-year-old girlfriend while he went to the store two blocks away.
The affidavit states that the girlfriend says the child burned himself.
She has been charged with injury to a child and is now in jail with a bond set at $50,000.
EMS said she held the 2-year-olds hangs under a hot faucet, which peaked its temperature at 155 degrees.
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
- Gainesville Woman Arrested for Drugs, Says She Needed Money for Son's Birthday
- Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
- Wildfire burns in Colorado
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver
- Woman Allegedly Bites Off Tip of Boyfriend's Finger
- Missing Woman's Remains Found in Texas