3-Year-Old Girl Swallows 37 Magnets
A 3-year-old continues to recover in Oregon after accidentally swallowing 37 high powered magnets.
At first her parents didn't know why their 3-year-old was feeling so sick, they thought she just caught the stomach flu.
After her symptoms didn't improve, they rushed her to the doctor.
Eventually, doctors took an x-ray of her stomach, which quite possibly saved her life.
Doctors say the magnets snapped her intestines together and ripped three holes in her lower intestine and one in her stomach.
Her parents hope others will hear her story and learn about the dangers that magnets present to children.
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- Santorum's 3-Year-Old Daughter Taken to Hospital
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Death of 3-Year-Old Leads to Questions Parents Need to Ask
- Alachua County Man in Jail for Taking 3-year-old Boy
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
- Pickin' For Kaedyn, Helping 3-Year-Old Leukemia Patient
- 3-Year-Old Boy Almost Kidnapped By Sex Offender