Construction Worker Falls Off Bridge
A construction worker fell off a bridge in New York on Friday morning, which launched a search of the waters below.
A subcontractor was working on a catwalk platform in the middle of the bridge when it flipped over.
He fell approximately 145 feet into the water.
The mans body has not been found, but searchers did recover an orange construction hat in the water.
- CONSTRUCTION WORKER FALLS
- October Jobs Report Leave Construction Workers Wanting More
- Construction Workers Uncover Cannonball in Atlanta
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike
- Workers Caught Stealing Copper Wire from FBI Construction Site
- Trench Collapse Traps Worker on City of Gainesville Construction Site
- Construction Worker Freed from Hole
- New Orleans Police Officers Sentenced in Bridge Shootings