Construction Worker Falls Off Bridge
A construction worker fell off a bridge in New York on Friday morning, which launched a search of the waters below.
A subcontractor was working on a catwalk platform in the middle of the bridge when it flipped over.
He fell approximately 145 feet into the water.
The mans body has not been found, but searchers did recover an orange construction hat in the water.
- CONSTRUCTION WORKER FALLS
- October Jobs Report Leave Construction Workers Wanting More
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- New Orleans Police Officers Sentenced in Bridge Shootings
- Beach Worker Run Over After Falling From Tractor
- Ocala Utility Workers Turning on the Lights Up North
- New Immigration Bill Could Provide Citizenship for Workers and Students in North Central Florida
- Workers Suing
- Mother Stabs Baby in Face in Front of Social Worker
- Chili Cook Off