Direct Air Cancels Flights
South Carolina based Direct Air cancelled services on Monday night, leaving some passengers in Lakeland stranded overnight.
The airline released a statement Tuesday afternoon outside their headquarters in Myrtle Beach.
Direct Air said it found it necessary to suspend all flights from today until Thursday to address operational matters.
The company said it is evaluating strategic alternatives for Direct Air.
The statement went on to say passengers with reservations should call their credit card companies for a refund.
The carrier serves 17 cities in the eastern United States.
- Gainesville Wants Direct Flights to New York.
- Flight Cancellations at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Local Gainesville Flights Canceled
- Health Policy Cancellations: New Blow for Administration
- Third Annual Gator Fly-In Cancelled
- US Airlines to Halt Northeast Flights
- Passenger Attacks Crew on NC-to-Florida Flight
- Witness: Passengers were "Freaking Out" Over Flight Attendant Rant
- FBI: No Threat to Boston-Chicago Flight Sent to NY
- Frightening Moment On Flight