Feeding the Homeless Ban
The mayor of Philadelphia is putting a ban on feeding large groups of homeless or hungry people in certain city parks.
The move is to encourage homeless outreach groups to distribute food indoors.
The mayor says the outdoor feedings don't help the homeless with either sanitary conditions or dignity.
Violators will receive up to two warnings, then a $150 fine.
The ban takes place in 30 days.
- Sister Hazel Feeding the Homeless
- Salvation Army Feeds Homeless
- Salvation Army Feeding the Homeless Before & After Thanksgiving
- Feds Take Over Case of SUV on Philadelphia Runway
- Philadelphia Tops List of Sweatpants Consumption
- BREAKING: Building Collapse in Philadelphia
- Meal Ban Lifted for Gainesville's Homeless on Three Holidays
- Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- City Council Wants Guns Banned at GOP Convention