Health Care Cost Estimates Released
New estimates are come out March 14th on the cost of the nation's health care reform laws.
Specifically, the price of a mandate requiring all Americans to have health insurance starting in 2014- or pay a penalty.
The government is looking at its cost to cover ten of millions of uninsured people.
Last March, the congressional budget office estimate stood at more than one-point-four trillion dollars over the first decade.
The CBOs new estimate willc ome just two weeks before the supreme court hears arguments challenging the constitutionality of the mandate.
- Justices Take Up Heart of Health Care Overhaul Law
- Other Parts of Health Care Law May Be Scrapped
- Tattoo Removal: The Cost of Changing Your Mind
- Florida Economists Reduce Health Care Estimates
- Man Kills Dad Outside of Day Care
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law
- Minority Leader: Odds Long to Undo Health Care Law
- 9/9/13 Fitzness Minute: Food Cost Comparison
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- White House Releases Beer Recipe