New Aerosmith Album On The Way
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Aerosmith has reunited with longtime producer Jack Douglas and the band says it will release a new album in three months.
Steven Tyler said Aerosmith was finishing two final songs for the album, its first since 2004's "Honkin' on Bobo." Joined Wednesday by Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer at a Los Angeles mall, Tyler revealed three track titles: "Legendary Child," ''Beautiful" and "Out Go the Lights."
Earlier in the week, the band announced that its 18-stop "Global Warming Tour" begins June 16 in Minneapolis.
"We will not let you down," Tyler told reporters and cheering fans.
The "American Idol" judge is engaged to model Erin Brady. Asked about what will be his third marriage, Tyler said: "I cannot stop falling off stage and falling in love."
- Security Planning Under Way for Conventions
- New RTS Service On Its Way
- Florida Governor to Announce New Way to Track Emails
- Tragic Loss Makes Way For A New Breath Of Life
- Scammers Target Utility Customers In A New Way
- New Way To Sell Homes
- UF Working On New Ways To Keep Their Campus Safe
- Auschwitz Album
- Ways to Track St. Nick This Holiday
- NASA's Newest Robotic Explorer On Its Way To The Moon