Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
More than two years after a former nurse is accused of injecting dialysis patients with bleach, Kimberly Saenz is on trial.
Saenz is charged with capital murder in the death of five patients.
Her defense team says they should be able to tell jurors the clinic was found to be improperly testing their water.
If convicted, prosecutors are pursuing the death penalty.
- Woman in Jail for Solicitation of Capital Murder
- Texas Wife of Ex-judge Charged with Capital Murder
- Defense Wants Pink Clothes Banned at Murder Trial
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- Lewd Teacher on Trial in California
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students
- Car Crashes into Nursing Home
- Amanda Knox's Murder Conviction Reinstated