Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
More than two years after a former nurse is accused of injecting dialysis patients with bleach, Kimberly Saenz is on trial.
Saenz is charged with capital murder in the death of five patients.
Her defense team says they should be able to tell jurors the clinic was found to be improperly testing their water.
If convicted, prosecutors are pursuing the death penalty.
- Woman in Jail for Solicitation of Capital Murder
- Defense Wants Pink Clothes Banned at Murder Trial
- Texas Wife of Ex-judge Charged with Capital Murder
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- Car Crashes into Nursing Home
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students
- Lewd Teacher on Trial in California
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
- Bond Increased for Father Accused of Facebook Murders