Dozens of student protesters who refused to leave the state capital of California were arrested last night.
The protesters were handcuffed with plastic ties and lead out of the area. About 40 students were in the Capital Building after it was closed.
Officers had threatened to arrest them and about 100 officers responded to the disturbance.
The students are upset with the high cost of college tuition.
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- Closing Arguments Begin for Rutgers Student
- Student Loan Interest Rates Not Doubling
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens
- Farm Workers Protest For Rights
- Protest for UF Student Shot by Police
- Students Protest Against FBI Raids
- Graduate Students Protest Union Legislation
- Students Protest Possible Cuts at UF