Teen Impersonates Cop
A Florida teen is accused of impersonating a physicians assistant and a police officer.
18-year-old Mathher Scheidt appeared in court Sunday March 4th and remains in jail throughout the next day.
He was locked up in a cage in the back of the room.
Officials say it was done to protect himself and others.
Scheidt was first arrested on charges of practicing without a license after officers say he lied himself into a job at the Osceola Regional Medical Center.
He bonded out then and police say he quickly started playing a different role as a police officer.
This time, the judge decided to deny him bond.
- Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Brawl Breaks Out Outside of Courtroom
- New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Trustees Review Options for Leasing Munroe Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cops and Cupcakes...Coming to a TV Show Near You?
- New World Trade Center