Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Vice President Biden in Honduras
Central American leaders gathered in Honduras to meet Vice President Joe Biden for talks that focused on the fight against drug trafficking and the violent crime that plagues their region.
El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras are battling with some of the highest homicide rates in the world and have been battered in recent years by the invasion of Mexican drug cartels seeking to expand their territories and use Central America as a drug transferring point.
Biden said the leaders are working together to reduce drug demand in the United States and the flow of weapons into the Central American Region.
- Vice President Biden Takes Public Oath Of Office
- Rubio: "I'm Not Going to be Vice President"
- Jeb Bush Says He'd Consider Vice Presidency
- Presidents Race On Ice
- President Obama on Guns
- A Florida University President suing the Federal Government
- Vice Principal Charged for Having Sex with Students
- At Least 300 Killed in Honduras Prison Fire
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill